Experience: 4-6 years
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation.
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions.
- Organize and write supporting documents for products in a pre-defined format.
- Write white papers on the usage of the products for solving different business problems.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase user’s understanding.
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos.
- Standardize content across platforms and media.
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers.
- Work with developers and designers to improve the user experience, UI text, error messages and API design.
- Collaborate with product implementation team in developing Customer Case Studies and Success Stories.
- Maintain blogs with help from technical and business teams.